Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers(IETE)
The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) founded in 1953 is one of the leading Professional Society in India. The objectives of IETE focus on advancing electro-technology. The IETE conducts and sponsors technical meetings, conferences, symposia, and exhibitions all over India, publishes technical journals and provides continuing education as well as career advancement opportunities to its members.ISF is the IETE Student Forum.
The IETE Students’ Forum (ISF) at GRIET has been formally approved by the Executive council of IETE in the month of October,2010.
Objectives of ISF:
- Improving standard of Engineering Education.
- Counseling the students in the emerging new opportunities.
- Encouraging and motivating the outside Class room studies /Work shops/projects/Seminars.
- Increasing the student base and Corporate membership of IETE.
- To plan, organize Technical Programs, Special Lectures, Workshops, Seminars Symposia, exhibitions for the benefit of students.
- To provide common platform for students to exchange of ideas in technical topics of interest, e.g., curriculum, employment, higher
educational opportunities, emerging trends, etc.
- To facilitate technical visits, project works, employment, contact with industries and academic institutions.
- Encourage team spirit and self reliance among student members.
- ISFs should be a catalyst for the overall growth in technical and professional skills in young students.